Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Letter from the Registrar

Hi Ladies,

I hope that everyone is having a great summer! It is hard to believe that we are already into July. I wanted to let everyone know that the Fall 2009 Online Registration for MOM is now open and ready for you to register. To register for the fall semester as well as the Fall Tea, please go to the following link

www.fumc-rr.org/nurture/adultministries/womens3/mom/

The online registration does require the use of a credit card. If you are not going to be using a credit card to register please let me know and I can help you with another way to register. The online registration will close on October 8, 2009.

In addition to registering online please fill out and return to me the attached dues form.

If you have any questions or problems please let me know and I will be happy to help you out. I am looking forward to a great year in MOMs!



Thanks,

Jessica Gunther

Jgunther2@gmail.com